If you want to request an appointment at one of our stores with our qualified staff, or if you need us to call you to clarify a doubt, leave us your details and we will contact you as soon as possible. Or if you prefer you can call us at 952 369 077.
También puede visitar nuestras tiendas y le asesoraremos en todas sus dudas
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016 we inform you that the data provided by you will be processed by Vittello 2012 S.L. with CIF B93193472, with registered office at MALAGA (MALAGA), C.P. 29006, Avda. De las Américas nº 9, Blq 1, Ptal 4, Loc. 9, in order to provide the service requested and / or contracted, perform billing thereof. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the service contracted and / or requested by you. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Vittello 2012 S.L. We are treating your personal data and therefore you have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, treatment limitation, portability, opposition to the processing and deletion of your data as well as the right to submit a claim to the Control Authority by writing to the above-mentioned postal address or electronic email@example.com attached copy of the ID in both cases. We also ask for your authorization to offer products and services related to those requested, loaned and / or marketed by our entity and thus be able to retain you as a customer.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser Vittello will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Vittello website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: